1. Be at least 17 years of age.
2. Complete the 500 meter swim in 10 minutes or less.
3. Obtain Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid Certifications (we can provide for a fee).
4. Be in good physical condition.
5. Must be able to observe the beach and water for any unsafe situations.
6. You must be able to operate all rescue equipment.
Interested in applying?
Call 843-602-8004 to learn more!
A LIFEGUARD'S DAY
AT THE BEACH
Morning check-in at office
Begin lifeguard duties at stand
45 min Lunch Break
Sometime between 11am and 1pm
Finish lifeguard duties (leave beach, return radio and books to warehouse)